ENERGY STAR® 28.3 Cu. Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator by Sub-Zero
Built-In Refrigerators 28.3 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
Sub Zero: A Smart Investment
Research shows that the average family throws away more than $600 worth of food each year. Sub-Zero's dual refrigeration preserves food longer, resulting in less waste. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration
along with new air purification and water filtration systems guard the freshness of your food and water like nothing before. Built in the USA, every product is tested for a minimum of 5 hours, to make sure every appliance is perfected before shipping to your home. Sub-Zero appliances are built to perform and built to last.
Discover an innovation that uses separate compressors to maintain optimum conditions in the refrigerator and freezer by ensuring fresh food and energy efficiency. Separate compressors and evaporators protect the flavor and texture of your food in two sealed compartments. Dual refrigeration also controls humidity, supplying the freezer with frigid dry air and refrigerator with chilly humid air for optimal results.
Air Purification Based on NASA's Technology
Sub-Zero does more than just filter the air. Scrubbing odors, ethylene, gas, and other contaminants such as bacteria, mold, and viruses, the air is refreshed every 20 minutes. Food freshness is improved with odor and bacteria control. As some foods naturally emit ethylene gas that causes some foods sensitive to it to decay faster, with this system your foods will stay fresh longer.
Precise and Versatile Control
Sub-Zero includes an electronic microprocessor in their refrigeration models that constantly monitors the entire unit to ensure proper food storage. It controls temperatures and defrost patterns, always staying withing 1 degree of the selected temperature. It also stores diagnostic information for service technicians if ever needed.
No matter your passion, style or application, Sub zero can help your kitchen inspiration come true. You can allow your appliances to stand out or blend in with your kitchen or any other room. This model is available in classic stainless steel or ready to accept cabinetry with framed, overlay, and flush inset options. Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry, creating a unified look in your home. In addition, there are handle options with tubular, pro, and framed handles.
The Built-In Refrigerators ENERGY STAR® 28.3 Cu. Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator by Sub-Zero at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Dual Refrigeration System: Ensures freshest food and energy efficiency by dividing the work between refrigerator and freezer in two seperate sealed compartments
- Electronic Microprocessor: Constantly
monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment, while storing diagnostic information for service technicians
- Air Purification System: Reduces odors,
bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas
- Advanced Water Filtration System: educes contaminants to preserve the fresh taste of clean water and ice
- Illuminated Touch Control Panel: Conveniently allows you to control the freezer with touch-sensing technology
- Bright interior lighting: Evenly-distributed throughout the cabinet, including storage drawer area
- Easy-access Flip-up Grille: Makes the replacement of the filter fast and easy
- Adjustable door shelves, spill-proof glass
refrigerator shelves, dairy compartment
and wire freezer shelves
- Soft-close crisper and deli drawers form a
lower temperature zone ideal for produce
- Informational Freshness Cards: Keep storage tips and use and care information always at hand. Conveniently located on the inside of refrigerator for easy access
- Max ice feature increases production for a 24-hour period: Creates 40 percent faster for a party
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
|Capacity: Refrigerator||18.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Freezer||9.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||28.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Illuminated Touch Control Panel|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Framed, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel design options are available|
|Handles||Tubular,Pro, and Framed Handle Options |
|Accepts Custom Panels|
|Adjustable Door Bins|
|Number of Shelves||5|
- 4 Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary, Spill-Proof Glass Shelf
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Divider
- 2 Storage Drawers with Divider
- 3 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
|Number of Door Bins||5|
|Freezer Shelf Construction||Wire|
- 3 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 1 Stationary Solid Shelf
- 3 Storage Drawers
- 5 Adjustable Door Shelves
|Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Width (side to side)||48" W|
|Depth (front to back)||24" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||84" H|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$73|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Warranty||Two, Five and Twelve-Year Residential Warranty - Exclusions Apply - See Warranty Terms|
Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigerators Description
The Built-In: A Refrigeration Line Full of Fresh Ideas. From its convenient flip-up grille to its redesigned controls to the sheer effectiveness and ease of use of its advanced food preservation technology, the built-in line contains a ton of innovation.
Beneath the refined exterior of the built-in line, advanced technologies take food preservation to a new level - the microscopic level. The purification system is so effective that it significantly reduces bacteria, viruses, and other impurities that can affect the freshness and wholesomeness of your food. The advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants while preserving the fresh taste of clean water and ice. another feature, a 'refrigerator within a refrigerator,' provides greater temperature control than ever.
The Built-In Refrigerators collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
Reference #: BI-48S