24 Cu. Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Air Purification System by Sub-Zero
Want it fast? Check out these similar items that are in stock and available immediately:
Built-In Refrigerators 24 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
The Sub-Zero Difference: Innovation
Sub-Zero's mission of elevating the freshness of food and the design of kitchens is unmistakeably exemplified in their products. The difference between Sub-Zero and other manufacturers is their dedication to innovation. Their products are continually pushing the boundaries of refrigeration technology, and it shows in their performance. Innovation is also seen in design, as Sub-Zero treats aesthetics with the same amount of meticulous attention, creating their products with kitchen design in mind. All this and more is seen in this 24 cu. ft. built-in side-by-side refrigerator with air purification.
Dual Refrigeration: A Sub-Zero Innovation
Sub-Zero pioneered dual refrigeration technology. An integral part of food preservation, this system incorporates separate cooling systems for both the refrigerator and freezer, thus maintaining optimum conditions for each type of food. Cool, moist air preserves fresh foods, while frigid, dry air prevents freezer burn for frozen items.
Innovation Meets Design
This model offers a wide range of design options. Framed, overlay, flush inset, and classic stainless steel design options are available, as well as tubular, PRO, and framed handles. This allows for maximum flexibility to cater to your personal tastes.
Digital Controls Make For Consistent Results
Implementing a microprocessor, this model has a digital interior control panel that maintains a consistent temperature within 1 degree fahrenheit of the temperature you set. Its digital exterior temperature display is easy to read and lets you adjust according to your ever-changing storage needs.
Different Conditions for Different Foods
Sub-Zero owners report fruits and vegetables stay fresh 20% longer than the average household. This can be attributed to the separated deli and crisper drawers having a special, low-temperature zone which is an ideal environment for food longevity and freshness.
Air Purification System Aids Food Preservation
Thanks to air purification technology Sub-Zero borrowed from NASA, your food will be stored in the purest environment possible. The antimicrobial air purification used in this model removes mold, bacteria, viruses, odors, and ethylene gas from the air and pushes it out of the system every 20 minutes. Thus, it is not just a refrigerator you are putting your food into, it is a food preservation system.
The Built-In Refrigerators 24 Cu. Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Air Purification System by Sub-Zero at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Dual Refrigeration System: Technology pioneered by Sub-Zero, separate cooling systems are used for the refrigerator and freezer, respectively, maintaining optimal air conditions for both, as well as preventing odor transfer
- Framed, Overlay, Flush Inset and Classic Stainless Steel Design Options: Offers limitless flexibility to create a beautiful kitchen
- Electronic Microprocessor: Constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment
- Air Purification System: Antimicrobial filtration system based on NASA technology reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas
- Microbiological Water Filtration System: Filters bacteria, viruses and sediment to ensure 100% pure water
- Illuminated Touch Control Panel: Provides easy access to controls and simplistic control options
- Bright Interior Lighting: Offered throughout the entire appliance, including storage drawer area
- Adjustable Spill-proof Glass Shelves, Door Shelves, Dairy Compartment, and Wire Freezer Shelves: Provides flexibility for various storage needs, spill-proof design contains spills with elevated sides
- Soft-Close Crisper and Deli Drawers: A lower temperature zone ideal for produce and meats; sliding mechanisms installed to prevent drawers from slamming
- Easy-Access Flip-Up Grille: Pops up with a simple pull, simplifying maintenance
- Handle Options: Offers tubular, framed, and pro handles to suit individual preferences
- Informational Freshness Cards: Offer food preservation tips for specific foods, located inside the unit
- Max Ice Feature: Increases ice production for a 24-hour period
|Capacity: Refrigerator||16 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Freezer||8 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||24 Cu. Ft.|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Smooth|
|Accepts Custom Panels|
|Adjustable Door Bins|
|Number of Shelves||5|
- 4 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Divider
- 2 Storage Drawers with Divider
- 3 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
|Number of Door Bins||5|
|Freezer Shelf Construction||Wire|
- 3 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 1 Stationary Solid Shelf
- 3 Storage Drawers
- 5 Adjustable Door Shelves
|Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Width (side to side)||42" W|
|Depth (front to back)||24" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||84" H|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$70|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Warranty||Two, Five and Twelve-Year Residential Warranty - Exclusions Apply - See Warranty Terms|
Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigerators Description
The Built-In: A Refrigeration Line Full of Fresh Ideas. From its convenient flip-up grille to its redesigned controls to the sheer effectiveness and ease of use of its advanced food preservation technology, the built-in line contains a ton of innovation.
Beneath the refined exterior of the built-in line, advanced technologies take food preservation to a new level - the microscopic level. The purification system is so effective that it significantly reduces bacteria, viruses, and other impurities that can affect the freshness and wholesomeness of your food. The advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants while preserving the fresh taste of clean water and ice. another feature, a 'refrigerator within a refrigerator,' provides greater temperature control than ever.
The Built-In Refrigerators collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
Reference #: BI-42S