Professional Series 30.1 Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator by Sub-Zero
PRO 48 Refrigeration 30.1 Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator
The Sub-Zero Difference: Innovation
Sub-Zero's mission of elevating the freshness of food and the design of kitchens is unmistakeably exemplified in their products. The difference between Sub-Zero and other manufacturers their dedication to innovation. That explains why they are the only brand featuring technology used by NASA. This manifests into fresher, longer lasting food in aesthetically- pleasing designs. Sub Zero products are built to last, ensuring decades of reliable performance.
Dual Refigeration: A Sub-Zero Innovation
This 30.1 cu. ft. side-by-side PRO 48 refrigerator offers dual refrigeration, a concept pioneered by Sub-Zero themselves, that utilizes separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. The Refrigerator is provided with cool, moist air to preserve fresh food, while the freezer receives dry, frigid air to prevent freezer burn.
Different Conditions for Different Foods:
This model also offers 3 evaporators, which allows you to adjust the storage conditions in the main refrigerator differently than the refrigerator drawers if desired. Compared with the average household, Sub-Zero owners report fruits and vegetables staying fresh 20% longer due to this technology. The crisper drawer is touch-and-glide, providing smooth opening and closing, and also has a tight-seal lid that controls humidity for your fresh produce. Drawers also include adjustable and removable dividers for flexible storage and spill-proof glass shelves for the inevitable mishap. Slide-out stainless steel bins are ideal for storage, and can be cleaned in your dishwasher whenever they get dirty.
Digital Controls Make For Consistent Results:
Implementing a microprocessor, this model has a digital interior control panel that maintains a consistent temperature within 1 degree fahrenheit of the temperature you set. It's digital exterior temperature display is easy to read, and the easy-access grill is located on the top of the unit, allowing for quick maintenance.
Installation Options Are Yours:
The unit can be built-in, or with the freestanding accessory kit, used in a free-standing application, granting you the flexibility of choosing according to your preferences and needs.
The PRO 48 Refrigeration Professional Series 30.1 Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator by Sub-Zero at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior: Outside of being aesthetically pleasing, benefits of stainless steel include a long life span, it's easy to clean and maintain, and it doesn't harbor germs
- Dual Refrigeration System with 2 Compressors and 3 Evaporators: Technology pioneered by Sub-Zero, separate cooling systems are used for the refrigerator and freezer, respectively, maintaining optimal air conditions for both, as well as preventing odor transfer
- Microprocessor and Interior Touch Control
Panel: Includes up-front controls, maintains consistent temperatures: within 1 degree fahrenheit of the temperature you choose
- Exterior Digital Temperature Display: Provides easy-to-read digital readouts
- Ceiling Lighting in Both Upper Cabinets with LED Side Lighting in Refrigerator: Provides ideal lighting for all surfaces within the unit
- Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves: Provides flexibility for various storage needs, spill-proof design contains spills with elevated sides
- Slide-Out Stainless Steel Bins: Durable and removable, can also be used for marinating
- Touch-and-Glide Crisper Drawer with Tight-Sealing Clear Cover: Provides optimal environment for produce, maintaining freshness for longer periods of time
- Interior Drawer Dividers: Adjustable and removable, based upon individual needs
- Precision-Built Auto-Close Door Hinges :Provides seamless design and gentle opening and automatic closing
- Easy-Access Flip-Up Grille: Pops up with a simple pull, simplifying maintenance
- Automatic Ice Maker with Advanced Water
Filtration System: Produces crystal-clear, 100% pure ice cubes
- Star-K Kosher Certified As Sabbath and Holiday-Compliant: Meets strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org
|Capacity: Refrigerator||18.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Freezer||11.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||30.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Electronic Digital Controls|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Smooth|
|# of Shelves||4|
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 2 Adjustable Stainless Steel Slide-Out Bins
- 1 Glass Crisper Lid
- Interchangeable Drawer Dividers
|Freezer Shelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
- Automatic Ice Maker
- 3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Shelves
- 1 Stationary Stainless Steel Shelf
- Stainless Steel Ice Bucket
|Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Width (side to side)||48" W|
|Depth (front to back)||24" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||84" H|
|Depth without Door or Handles||23.875"|
|Power & Warranty|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$74|
|Warranty||Sub-Zero products are covered by a two, five and twelve year residential warranty (exclusions apply).|
Sub-Zero PRO 48 Refrigeration Description
Freshness finds unmistakable expression in the Sub-Zero PRO 48. Born of 100% steel, it's the 800-pound monument to food preservation - equal parts sculpted metal design statement and culinary secret weapon. Its vast interior, like its bold exterior, is crafted of stainless steel, with removable steel storage trays. Sub-Zero pioneered dual refrigeration, a process that utilizes separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer, delivering optimum conditions for each type of food. While the refrigerator is encapsulated in cool, moist air, preserving fresh foods, the freezer's air is dry and frigid, thereby preventing freezer burn. The PRO 48 has been enhanced with triple evaporators, a feature that permits storage conditions in the main refrigerator compartment and the refrigerator drawers to be adjusted separately. The PRO 48 is available with or without a glass door and may be built-in or freestanding. Its sculpted metal, dual refrigeration and advanced controls marry performance and design in a bold new way for home refrigeration. They not only keep foods magnificently fresh, they bring the whole kitchen tastefully up to date.
The PRO 48 Refrigeration collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
Reference #: 648PRO