2.0 Cu. Ft. Standard Built-In or Freestanding Microwave Oven by Wolf
Additional options available:
||1.5 Cu. Ft. Built-In or Freestanding Convection Microwave
||2.0 Cu. Ft. Standard Built-In or Freestanding Microwave Oven
Microwaves 2.0 Cu. Ft. Standard Microwave Oven
This is the only microwave that deserves the Wolf name. It’s fast – 1200 watts on high. Roomy – a full 2.0 cu. ft. (56 L) and it is a true cooking instrument with a vast range of advanced features including sensor cooking controlled from an interactive display. The Wolf standard microwave oven with optional trim can be used in combination with a Wolf built-in oven and/or warming drawer to finish off your cooking tower with an integrated look. You can choose from two different trim styles to match our built-in ovens. Model MS24 may also be used in a freestanding application with the optional built-in trim kit. This is the only standard microwave oven that deserves the Wolf name.
The Microwaves 2.0 Cu. Ft. Standard Built-In or Freestanding Microwave Oven by Wolf at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Sleek, black glass design:An all-glass front - from the door to the touch control panel to the large, convenient open button - gives Wolf standard and convection microwaves a look that coordinates seamlessly other Wolf products
- Flexible design and installation options:All 24” microwaves can be freestanding or installed into surrounding cabinetry with accessory trim kits that coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- Gourmet mode:The intelligent Gourmet mode delivers deliciousness by detecting moisture and humidity levels and automatically adjusting cook time and power level for several preset recipes
- Quick-start controls for popular items:Soften, melt, reheat, defrost and, of course, prepare popcorn using a broad range of quick-start options
- Keep Warm mode:The Keep Warm mode turns your microwave into a warming drawer that keeps cooked food at a ready-to-serve temperature for up to 90 minutes
- 1,200 watts of power:Wolf microwaves deliver 1,200 watts of power and a roomy 2.0-cu.-ft. of cooking capacity
|Power & Capabilities|
|Power Wattage||1200 Watts|
|Cooking Type||Microwave Only|
|Control Type||Touch Controls and Digital Display|
|Dimensions & Capacity|
|Width (side to side)||24" W|
|Depth (front to back)||19.125" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||13.375" H|
|Capacity||2 Cu. Ft.|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Warranty||Two and Five-Year Residential Warranty - Exclusions Apply|
Wolf Microwaves Description
As true cooking instruments, Wolf Microwave Ovens have features that make fast meals better meals. Wolf offers powerful standard microwave ovens in door-front and drawer configurations as well as a convection microwave oven that can also broil and cook in three convection modes. Designed for easy access, the new drawer microwave oven coordinated with Wolf E series ovens and can be installed in a standard or flush inset application. The Wolf warming drawer is designed to take good care of prepared foods until it's time to serve them. You can adjust the temperature, keeping moist foods moist and crisp foods crisp. The warming drawer is also ideal for proofing dough and even warming towels for your spa. An outdoor warming drawer is also available. Create the home you have always wanted with these state of the art microwave and warming units.
The Microwaves collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Microwaves, Microwave Ovens, Countertop Microwave, Built In, Over the Range, Over the Oven, Over the Stove Top, Kitchen Appliance, Combination Microwave Oven
Reference #: MS24