Mattress Warranty Claim
Manufacturers require that photos of defected mattress be taken and submitted with the Mattress Warranty Claim Packet. Photos must be taken without sheets or mattress protector. Please take a minimum of 3 images that clearly show the defect.
How to measure:
1. String which is longer than the mattress is wide.
2. Weights to tie to each end of this string.
3. A ruler; clearly showing measurements.
4. 1.5 Inch piece of wood.
For a Sagging Mattress:
1. Place the piece of wood in the sagging area of the mattress.
2. Use a string with a weight tied to each end and drape over the defective mattress while piece of wood is in place.
3. Place your ruler or measurement device next to the block of wood and string; and take a close up photo of the
For a Bulging Mattress:
1. Place block of wood against the side of mattress, under the sagging area.
2. Place the measurement device against the sag or bulge on the mattress, with the block of wood
underneath to measure the sag.
3. Take a close up photo of the measurement taken of the sag or bulge.
**This form is only used with Ashley, Symbol, Simmons, or Serta mattresses. Tempurpedic and Sealy mattress warranty claims must be sent directly to the manufacturer.
We will submit the forms and photos to the manufacturer for review. This process can take up to 14 days.
**Effective January 1, 2019 all approved claims will be charged a transportation fee for delivery of new mattress and pickup of old mattress.
**All defects present on mattress MUST be disclosed on warranty request; proof by photos requested as well.
***Our manufacturers have the right to deny any warranty claim request, even after approved, if mattress condition isn’t as disclosed on initial request and/or photos.