132 Bottle Integrated Wine Storage by Sub-Zero
Wine Storage 132 Bottle Wine Storage
The 427G integrated design allows the unit to merge seamlessly into he decor, with no visible hinges or grilles. It also allows for dual installation with an integrated unit, giving you the chance to create your own preservation area with an additional integrated column, tall or drawer models. Custom front panels and hardware give you a chance to be creative in your own home, blending in the integrated model into your cabinetry. The optional stainless steel panels are also available with stainless steel pro or tubular handles for more design options.
Roller-glide wine shelves with natural cherrywood facing have three-quarter extension for easy access. The solid natural cherry wood facing can be replaced with other wood to match your cabinetry. The six shelves accommodate 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums, fitting 8 bottles on each. The illuminated display shelf allows you to showcase your prized wines, giving your guests a sneak peek. In addition, the shelves glide out smoothly, providing easy access without agitating the wine, as vibration is one of wine's enemies. Better conditions for the bottle ultimately means better enjoyment in the glass.
Dual Temperature Zones
All wine storage models allow you to have precise independent temperature control within one degree of your preset temperature in each of the two temperature zones. Wine needs cool and consistent temperature, and this wine storage does just that, keeping a preferred temperature that is shown on the LED display, located on the control panel. The unit also protects the wine from harmful UV rays with a resistant bronze tinted glass, while the evaporator maintains a steady, moderate humidity.
The Wine Storage 132 Bottle Integrated Wine Storage by Sub-Zero at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Custom Installation: Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options
- Integrated Design: Allows for dual installation with other Integrated units. Mix and max your Sub-Zero appliances to create the right collaboration for your home.
- Display Shelf: Illuminated with discreet lighting mounted in the control panel, designed for those prize bottles
- Dual Temperature Zones: Individual temperature control of two separate compartments, allowing you to have precise independent temperature control within one degree of your preset temperature in each of the two temperature zones
- Evaporator maintains steady, moderate humidity: Ideal storing and serving temperature for all wines, humidity and UV protection
- Discrete Interior Lighting: Soft low-wattage lighting can be controlled independently of the door’s opening, which will allow you to display your collection of wine.
- Correct Temperature: Each temperature zone of your wine storage unit has a range of 39°F (4°C) to 65°F (18°C), and your set temperature is shown in the LED display, located on the control panel
- Full-view Glass Door: UV-resistant bronze tinted glass door shields wines from harmful rays(high altitude glass door available)
- Illuminated touch control panel: A microprocessor controls all electronic functions and allows you to monitor the exact temperature you have preset and make adjustments easily
- Sturdy, Rustproof Shelves: Wire shelves can accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, as well as magnums. All shelves ensure that the wine is stored properly, with the corks in contact with the wine.
- Roller-glide shelves: Faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter extension for easy access to all bottles of stored wine
- Quiet Compressor: Lets wines rest undisturbed. Shelves glide out smoothly, providing access without agitating the wine
- Home Alarm: Wiring connections allow you to hook the wine storage unit up to your home security system
- Star-K compliant: With installation of a harness kit
- Front Venting: All Sub-Zero wine storage models are designed for mechanical system airflow at the front of the unit
- Magnetic Gaskets: Give extra-tight seals around the doors
- Accessories: Stainless steel front panel with tubular or pro handle—80" or 84" finished height
|Unit Capacity||132 Bottles|
|Control Type||Illuminated touch control panel|
|Accepts Custom Panels|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||27" W|
|Depth (front to back)||24" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||80" H|
|Warranty||Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms|
Sub-Zero Wine Storage Description
Wine well cared for becomes a meal's most worthy companion. Sub-Zero wine storage units practically define "well cared for." Or perhaps "well defended" would be the better term. Sub-Zero designs their wine storage units not merely as coolers but as guardians against the enemies-heat, humidity, light, and vibration - that can damage wine. Two independent storage zones, sealed and digitally controlled, maintain the temperature, humidity, UV protection, and undisturbed rest that wines, and wine lovers, require. It's simple. Better storage for the bottle means more enjoyment in the glass.
The Wine Storage collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Wine Coolers, Wine Cooler Refrigerator, Wine Fridge, Wine Refrigerator, Wine Storage Cooler, Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliance, Small Appliances, Cooler Fridge, Wine Chiller
Reference #: 427G