6.0 Total cu. ft. Gemini® Double Oven Gas Stove with EvenAir™ Convection by Maytag
16,000-BTU Power™ Burner
Quickly bring water to a boil, sear steaks and saute vegetables. The high heat of the Power™ Burner will save you time but it will also help you cook dinner to perfection.
Evenly circulated air provides a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting, helping you present perfectly baked dishes.
Gemini® Double Oven Range
The double oven provides cooking flexibility. Cook the main dish in the large oven and use the secondary oven to cook side dishes or desert that requires a different temperature.
Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
Both stylish and sturdy, the metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with quality that you will see and feel.
Made in America
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA.
Gas Ranges Gemini® Double Oven Gas Stove
Maytag means business in the kitchen, and that means powerful heating to make everyday food into a tasty meal with this Gemini® gas stove. For searing steaks fast and sealing in flavors, look no further than the 16,000-BTU Power™ burner and EvenAir™ convection to give you crispy and juicy every time. Plus, flaky pies won't have toshare the spotlight or temperature with roast beef when you're cooking with a double oven configuration and 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity. And you'll know you're lookin' at the heavy-duty strength of Maytag when you see the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs on this freestanding oven. Even better, this gas stove boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty on the burners, grates and cavity, and is built with American Pride in Cleveland, Tennessee.
The Gas Ranges 6.0 Total cu. ft. Gemini® Double Oven Gas Stove with EvenAir™ Convection by Maytag at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- 16,000-BTU Power™ Burner: Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 16,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element: EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster, so you're always ready to bring tasty, crispy and juicy to the table
- Gemini® Double Oven Range: Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight—or temperature—with the roast beef. Now you'll be able to join the family for dinner with everything done at the same time
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handles: With Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges, the shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handles are built with high-quality materials for durability you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.: From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Power & Capacity|
|Total Oven Capacity||6 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Control Type||Digital Touchpad and Knob Controls|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burners|
|Left Front Burner||16,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner||9,200 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner||5,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner||9,200 BTU|
|Center Burner||5,000 BTU Single Center Rear Element-Burner|
|Burner Grate Details||Two Continuous Cast Iron Grates|
|High Heat / Rapid Boil Burner||Yes|
|Cleaning Type||Self Clean|
|Total Number of Racks||3|
|Main Oven Racks||1|
|Auxiliary Oven Racks||2|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||29.9375" W|
|Depth (front to back)||28" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||47.125" H|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Burners, Grates and Cavity|
Maytag Gas Ranges Description
These Maytag gas ranges will reinvent your kitchen as well as cooking with the latest features and convenient functions. Power Cook burners provide intense heat for faster boiling and better searing, while the EvenAir™ convection uses a fan to circulate air, providing consistent oven temperatures for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting. The self-cleaning ovens provides adjustable levels, allowing you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven.
The Gas Ranges collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Range, Ranges, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Rangetops, Range Top, Oven, Double Oven, Single Oven, Gas Oven, Electric Oven, Built in Oven, Combination Oven, Oven Range, Oven with Ranges, Oven with Stove Top, Convection Oven, Oven with Microwave, Stove Oven, Kitchen Range, Roaster, Stove, Electric Range, Gas Range, Slide In range, Free Standing Range
Reference #: MGT8720DE