5.8 cu. ft. Gas Freestanding Range with Convection Oven by Maytag
17,000-BTU Power™ Burner
Precise cooking control is what you get with this high level burner. Water comes to a rapid boil, steaks sear in just 45 seconds and the perfect char is added during browning and sauteing.
Evenly circulated air provides a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting, helping you present perfectly baked dishes.
Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
Both stylish and sturdy, the metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with quality that you will see and feel.
Not all foods cook the same way. Variable broil lets you choose between high and low settings to perfectly broil meat, fish, vegetables or any other food you choose.
Large 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
There is enough space to cook for a large family or regular dinner parties if you're so inclined. At 5.8 cubic feet, it is one of the largest gas ranges available.
Made in America
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA.
Gas Ranges Gas Freestanding Range
Maytag is all business when it comes to adding flavor to your favorite dinners. Count on this gas range with a Power™ burner to get the finest flavors out of browning or sautéing. Plus, the EvenAir™ convection oven uses intense heat to seal the juices into whatever you're cooking up—and get it all to the table faster than a traditional oven. We made this 5.8 cu. ft. freestanding range with the cooking features to pack flavor into every bite, and then we made it sturdy enough to last for a decade. The 10-year limited parts warranty gives you the confidence for cooking up favorites for years. All that and the fact that this gas range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American pride make it vintage Maytag.
The Gas Ranges 5.8 cu. ft. Gas Freestanding Range with Convection Oven by Maytag at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- 17,000-BTU Power™ Burner: Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 17,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element: EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster, so you're always ready to bring tasty, crispy and juicy to the table
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle: On Maytag® freestanding ranges, that shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable
- Variable Broil: You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you can set the table
- 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity: As the industry's largest capacity gas range available, Maytag® freestanding gas ranges never bite off more than they can chew. Its 5.8 cu. ft. capacity has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans—so you'll be confident cooking for the whole crew
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Burners, Grates and Cavity: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.: From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Power & Capacity|
|Total Oven Capacity||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Control Type||Digital Touchpad and Knob Controls|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burners|
|Left Front Burner||17,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner||9,500 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner||5,000 BTU|
|Center Burner||8,000 BTU|
|Burner Grate Details||Two Continuous Cast Iron Grates|
|High Heat / Rapid Boil Burner||Yes|
|Cleaning Type||Self Clean|
|Oven Drawer Type||Broiler|
|Total Number of Racks||2|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||29.875" W|
|Depth (front to back)||27.875" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||47.875" H|
|Required Cabinet Width||30" W|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Burners, Grates and Cavity|
Maytag Gas Ranges Description
These Maytag gas ranges will reinvent your kitchen as well as cooking with the latest features and convenient functions. Power Cook burners provide intense heat for faster boiling and better searing, while the EvenAir™ convection uses a fan to circulate air, providing consistent oven temperatures for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting. The self-cleaning ovens provides adjustable levels, allowing you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven.
The Gas Ranges collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Range, Ranges, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Rangetops, Range Top, Oven, Double Oven, Single Oven, Gas Oven, Electric Oven, Built in Oven, Combination Oven, Oven Range, Oven with Ranges, Oven with Stove Top, Convection Oven, Oven with Microwave, Stove Oven, Kitchen Range, Roaster, Stove, Electric Range, Gas Range, Slide In range, Free Standing Range
Reference #: MGR8700DS