Gallery 30" Built-In Induction Cooktop with Power Assist Function by Frigidaire
Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktops 30" Built-In Induction Cooktop
Put the power of magnets to work in your own home kitchen with this 30" built-in induction cooktop with power assist function. Induction cooktops work by generating heat in the pan itself through electromagnetic energy. The result of this technology is greater responsiveness and superior control over temperatures. The surface will also remain cooler due to the fact that the heat is kept in the pan, making it very easy to clean. This model also has a "power-assist" function which boils water incredibly fast, and the Express-Select® controls are easily manipulated for simple use. This technology also helps the environment and your energy bill, as it is very energy-efficient: 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric. Put this remarkable technology into your home kitchen today!
The Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktops Gallery 30" Built-In Induction Cooktop with Power Assist Function by Frigidaire at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Versatile Induction Elements: Offers superior cooking flexibility, 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly
- More Responsive: Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric so you can easily go from simmer to boil
- Express-Select® Controls: Precise control at your fingertips
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean
- Power Assist Function: Generates rapid heat for a faster boil
- Cooking Versatility: Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it’s great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly
- More Energy-Efficient: Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric
|Surface & Controls|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Front Left Burner||7": 1,800/2,600 Watts|
|Front Right Burner||10": 2,500/3,400 Watts|
|Rear Left Burner||8": 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Rear Right Burner||6": 1,450/2,000|
|Control Type||Digital Touch Controls|
|Control Location||Front Center|
|Hot Surface Indicator||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||30.75" W|
|Depth (front to back)||21.5" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||4.375" H|
Frigidaire Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktops Description
Frigidaire Gallery is for those who want appliances that will be the focal point of the kitchen and consistently provide high level performance. Frigidaire Gallery electric cooktops are equipped to bring the heat whether you choose an induction cooktop or radiant smooth top. Features such as expandable burner elements, precision, quick selecting controls, and ceramic glass cooktops make the entire process from cooking to cleaning very easy. Depending on your kitchen style and space choose from white, black or black with stainless steel trim and choose between 30" or 36" in size. With Frigidaire Gallery you will get high level performance without the high level price tag.
The Frigidaire Gallery Electric Cooktops collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Cooktops, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Down Draft Cooktop, Cook Top, Cooktop Range, Ranges, Cooktop with Downdraft, Kitchen Cooktop, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Stove Top, Rangetops, Range Top
Reference #: FGIC3067MB