2.0 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Sensor Cooking by Maytag
Microwaves 2.0 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Se
Our reliable Maytag® over-the-range microwave is built to cook up whatever you're making for dinner. Sensor cooking adjusts to your food with the ideal time and power, so you can cook for the whole family without overheating. The 10-year limited parts warranty on the magnetron and stainless steel cavity—means this 2.0 cu. ft. microwave is sturdy enough for years of cooking and reheating. And, with an interior cooking rack and flush hidden vent, microwave cooking is now made for any meal. The cooking rack gives you a second surface to stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, while the hidden vent cleans uplike clockwork to keep your over-the-range microwave looking its best. It has all the benefits of a 1,000-watt microwave with all the dependability of Maytag.
The Microwaves 2.0 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Sensor Cooking by Maytag at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Sensor Cooking: Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta—so you can cook for the whole family without overheating
- Interior Cooking Rack: Our interior cooking rack gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, so you can take the downtime out of dinner
- Stainless Steel Cavity: We wanted to make a microwave with some real "mettle." That's why we added a stainless steel cavity to weather everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters, and engineered to outlast everyday dings and a decade of door slams and dropped dishes
- Stainless Steel Handle: The stainless steel handle is made to outlast everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters and adds a hearty look with some real "mettle."
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Cavity: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cavity, we built our microwaves to handle whatever you throw inside. We've protected the cavity so it's sturdy enough to withstand years of cooking and reheating
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the magnetron, we've protected the heart of the microwave so it's sturdy enough to handle years of cooking and reheating
|Power & Capabilities|
|Power Wattage||1000 Watts|
|Cooking Type||Microwave Only|
|Control Type||Electronic Touchpad|
|Cooktop Lighting||High-Low-Off Cooktop Lighting|
|Dimensions & Capacity|
|Width (side to side)||29.9" W|
|Depth (front to back)||16.3" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||17.1" H|
|Capacity||2 Cu. Ft.|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron|
Maytag Microwaves Description
Maytag microwaves deliver maximum efficiency from a name you trust, in countertop models or microwave/hood combinations. Precision Cooking System, auto cook options, stainless steel interior, and hidden vents make these microwaves an exceptional accessory for your kitchen. The 10-year limited parts warranty on the magnetron and stainless steel cavity—means these microwaves are sturdy enough for years of cooking and reheating. Choose a model that's right for your home and family.
The Microwaves collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Microwaves, Microwave Ovens, Countertop Microwave, Built In, Over the Range, Over the Oven, Over the Stove Top, Kitchen Appliance, Combination Microwave Oven
Reference #: MMV4205DE