8" Architectural In-Ceiling Speaker with Cerametallic™ Woofer by Klipsch
Width: 11 x Depth: 5.4 x Height: 11
- Item Description
- Collection Info
- Related Items
- Category Info
In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers 8" Architectural In-Ceiling Speaker
Enjoy the latest and greatest incarnation of the Klipsch In-Ceiling Architectural speaker in your home today and start getting the most out of your home entertainment. Keeping intact the core design that made the speaker so successful, the unit features a premium titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to an exclusive Tractrix® Horn combined with an 8” Cerametallic™ woofer. This design is enhanced by the use of a new, low profile SlimTrim™ grille that reduces the visible frame size by 90% and reduces the grille depth by 80%, and attaches magnetically for a tight, secure connection that eliminates resonant distortion. The unit can be easily mounted either vertically or horizontally and still reproduces the same brilliant, vibrant sound. Enjoy in your home today.
The In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers 8" Architectural In-Ceiling Speaker with Cerametallic™ Woofer by Klipsch from Furniture and ApplianceMart. We proudly serve the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers 8" Architectural In-Ceiling Speaker Specifications
|Item & Dimensions|
- Updated with the Latest Technology: Maintains core 2-way design but with a low profile, more elegant grille and refinements to high and low frequency reproduction
- New SlimTrim™ Grille: Visible frame size is reduced 90% and grille depth is reduced 80% over previous design, and comes with a new aluminum, paintable, magnetic grille
- Controlled Dispersion Technology™ (CDT): Allows for the tweeter and the woofer to be independently aimed toward the main listening area
- Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver with Linear Travel Suspension (LTS): Creates a highly efficient driver with excellent transient response and lack of distortion, and the suspension increases high-frequency detail and smoothness
- Machine-Spun Ceremetallic™ Woofer: Woofer utilizes solid Aluminum diaphragm, anodized to add stiffness and provide perfect damping and the integrated dust caps strengthen cones and ventilate the voice coils
- Treble and Midbass Attenuation Switches: Allows reduction of high and/or low frequency output in challenging install applications
- Premium High-Definition Network: The perfect blending between drivers for full bandwidth balanced response
- Sure-Grip Mounting Dogs: Provide even pressure against drywall for long-term installation reliability
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||11" W|
|Depth (front to back)||5.4" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||11" H|
|Number of Speakers||1 |
|Maximum Power||200 Watts|
|Nominal Power||50 Watts|
|Frequency Response||49Hz-23KHz ± 3dB|
|Impedance||8 ohms |
|Tweeter Composition||Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver Mated to a Swiveling 100° Tractrix® Horn |
|Construction & Warranty|
|Enclosure Construction||ABS/ Infinite baffle, front flush with ceiling|
|Mounting Capabilities||Installation Kits Sold Separately |
|Warranty||Klipsch warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth below) for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. During the Warranty period, Klipsch will repair or replace (at Klipsch's option) this product or any defective parts (excluding electronics and amplifiers). For products that have electronics or amplifiers, the Warranty on those parts is for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.|
Klipsch In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers Description
In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers
Enjoy a whole new level of entertainment enjoyment with Klipsch's line of technologically-sophisticated and discreet in-ceiling Architectural Speakers. Maintaining the core 2-way design that was so successful in the past, the latest reincarnation of these in-ceiling speakers boast a plethora of new features, including a new SlimTrim™ grille that reduces the visible frame size by 90% and reduces the grille depth by 80%, and attaches magnetically for a tight, secure connection that eliminates resonant distortion. Choose from a variety of driver compositions and sizes for the perfect fit for your lifestyle and needs, and enjoy the clear, articulate sound.
The In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers collection is a great option if you are looking for Home Audio in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
These images are representative of this group as a whole and may differ from this item.
All Speakers within the In-Ceiling Collection Feature SlimTrim™ Magnetic Grilles with a Paintable White Finish The Shallow Depth of the In-Ceiling Speakers Allows for Installation Facility The Unobtrusive Design of the In-Ceiling Speakers Allows Them to Seamlessly Meld with Your Home Design
Reference #: CDT-5800-C II