30-inch Electric Cooktop with Two Dual-Choice™ Elements by Maytag
Electric Cooktops 30-inch Electric Cooktop
Cook a lot, and fast with this 30" electric cook top. The two Dual-Choice™ elements featured on the front right burner and rear left burner, allows you to switch the size of the burner to fit the pan you are using. Solid metal control knobs are both durable and appealing; creating the appearance of a professional kitchen. Shatter resistant glass provides extra strength in case of accidents and the hot surface indicator light stays lit until the top is completely safe to touch. Supported by a 10-year limited parts warranty, you can be confident this cook top won't let you down.
The Electric Cooktops 30-inch Electric Cooktop with Two Dual-Choice™ Elements by Maytag at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Dual-Choice™ element Big meals are no match for a cooktop with Dual-Choice™ elements. They allow you to use whatever pan you want. Start off with a large stockpot and then switch to a small saucepan with just the turn of a dial.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the elements and ceramic glass,* these cooktops are dependably built for cooking you can count on. *Visit maytag.com for warranty details.
- Heavy-duty die cast metal knobs Die-cast, solid metal control knobs are easy to use and provide a premium appearance and feel. Plus, they have the durability you expect from Maytag brand.
- Shatter-resistant glass Stringently tested for ultimate reliability, the glass resists scratches, chips and cracks. Plus, it's backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop.* *Visit maytag.com for warranty details.
- Endurance tested elements Maytag® cooktop elements are tested for long life so you can cook with confidence knowing these elements will handle pressure when the heat is on.
- Designed, engineered, assembled in the U.S.A. Assembled in Cleveland, TN From Tennessee to you, these cooktops are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing your product is dependably manufactured right at home.
- Hot surface indicator light Illuminates when the cooktop surface is hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.
|Surface & Controls|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Burner Type||Smooth Top/Radiant|
|Front Left Burner||Radiant Single, 1200 Watt, 6"|
|Front Right Burner||Radiant Dual, 3000/1900 Watt, 12"/9"|
|Rear Left Burner||Radiant Dual, 3000/1400 Watt, 10"/6"|
|Rear Right Burner||Radiant Single, 1200 Watt, 6"|
|Control Type||Cast Metal Knobs|
|Surface Element 'ON' Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||31" W|
|Depth (front to back)||21.75" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||3.75" H|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty |
Maytag Electric Cooktops Description
These electric cooktops have features and styles that help you get cooking with the latest innovations. Power centers feature a 3,200-watt Speed Heat™ elements with various sizes, either in coil or smooth top options. Framless designs will make your kitchen look more modern, blending in effortlessly with other appliances in your kitchen. Better built with more power for your cooking needs.
The Electric Cooktops collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Cooktops, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Down Draft Cooktop, Cook Top, Cooktop Range, Ranges, Cooktop with Downdraft, Kitchen Cooktop, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Stove Top, Rangetops, Range Top
Reference #: MEC9530BB