16.8 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with Glass Door by Sub-Zero
Want it fast? Check out these similar items that are in stock and available immediately:
Built-In Refrigerators 16.8 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
The Sub-Zero Difference: Innovation
Sub-Zero's mission of elevating the freshness of food and the design of kitchens is unmistakeably exemplified in their products. The difference between Sub-Zero and other manufacturers is their dedication to innovation. Their products are continually pushing the boundaries of refrigeration technology, and it shows in their performance. Innovation is also seen in design, as Sub-Zero treats aesthetics with the same amount of meticulous attention, creating their products with kitchen design in mind. All this and more is seen in this ENERGY STAR® 16.8 cu. ft. bottom freezer refrigerator with glass door.
Dual Refigeration: A Sub-Zero Innovation
Sub-Zero pioneered dual refrigeration technology. An integral part of food preservation, this system incorporates separate cooling systems for both the refrigerator and freezer, thus maintaining optimum conditions for each type of food. Cool, moist air preserves fresh foods, while frigid, dry air prevents freezer burn for frozen items.
Innovation Meets Design
This model offers a wide range of design options. Framed, overlay, flush inset, and classic stainless steel design options are available, as well as tubular, PRO, and framed handles. The glass door option featured on this model is another way to cater to individual tastes. Allowing maximum flexibility in design leaves you with a blank canvas on which you can create your dream kitchen.
Digital Controls Make For Consistent Results
Implementing a microprocessor, this model has a digital interior control panel that maintains a consistent temperature within 1 degree fahrenheit of the temperature you set. Its digital exterior temperature display is easy to read and lets you adjust according to your ever-changing storage needs.
Different Conditions for Different Foods
Sub-Zero owners report fruits and vegetables stay fresh 20% longer than the average household. The crisper drawer is touch-and-glide, providing smooth opening and closing, and also has a tight-seal lid that controls humidity for your fresh produce. Drawers also include adjustable and removable dividers for flexible storage and spill-proof glass shelves for the inevitable mishap. Slide-out stainless steel bins are ideal for storage, and can be cleaned in your dishwasher whenever they get dirty.
Air Purification System Prevents Waste
The average household throws away 500 pounds of food annually. Thanks to air purification technology Sub-Zero borrowed from NASA, food doesn't wind up in the trash bin. The antimicrobial air purification used in this model removes mold, bacteria, viruses, odors, and ethylene gas that hastens spoilage. Thus, it is not just a refrigerator you are putting your food into, it is a food preservation system.
The Built-In Refrigerators 16.8 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with Glass Door by Sub-Zero at Furniture and ApplianceMart in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Dual Refrigeration System: Technology pioneered by Sub-Zero, separate cooling systems are used for the refrigerator and freezer, respectively, maintaining optimal air conditions for both, as well as preventing odor transfer
- Framed, Overlay, Flush Inset and Classic Stainless Steel Design Options: Offers limitless flexibility to create a beautiful kitchen
- Glass Door: Triple-pane, UV-resistant glass keeps out food-harming light
- Electronic Microprocessor: Constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment
- Air Purification System: Antimicrobial filtration system based on NASA technology reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas
- Microbiological Water Filtration System: Filters bacteria, viruses and sediment to ensure 100% pure water
- Roll-Out Freezer Drawer: Offers easy access to freezer and the max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period
- Illuminated Touch Control Panel: Provides easy access to controls and simplistic control options
- Bright Interior Lighting: Offered throughout the entire appliance, including storage drawer area
- Adjustable Spill-proof Glass Shelves, Door Shelves and Dairy Compartment: Provides flexibility for various storage needs, spill-proof design contains spills with elevated sides
- Soft-Close Crisper and Deli Drawers: Sliding mechanisms installed to prevent drawers from slamming
- Easy-Access Flip-Up Grille: Pops up with a simple pull, simplifying maintenance
- Handle Options: Offers tubular, framed, and pro handles to suit individual preferences
- Informational Freshness Cards: Offer food preservation tips for specific foods, located inside the unit
- Energy Efficiency: Even the largest models use less energy than a standard 100-watt light bulb
|Capacity: Refrigerator||12.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Freezer||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||16.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Glass|
|Accepts Custom Panels|
|# of Shelves||4|
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Divider
- 1 Storage Drawer with Divider
- 2 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 1 Stationary Door Shelf
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
|Number of Door Bins||3|
- Full-Extension Roll-Out Freezer Drawer
- Two-Tier Wire Storage Baskets
- Automatic Ice Maker
|Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Width (side to side)||30" W|
|Depth (front to back)||24" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||84" H|
|Power & Warranty|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$58|
|Warranty||Two, Five and Twelve-Year Residential Warranty - Exclusions Apply - See Warranty Terms|
Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigerators Description
The Built-In: A Refrigeration Line Full of Fresh Ideas. From its convenient flip-up grille to its redesigned controls to the sheer effectiveness and ease of use of its advanced food preservation technology, the built-in line contains a ton of innovation.
Beneath the refined exterior of the built-in line, advanced technologies take food preservation to a new level - the microscopic level. The purification system is so effective that it significantly reduces bacteria, viruses, and other impurities that can affect the freshness and wholesomeness of your food. The advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants while preserving the fresh taste of clean water and ice. another feature, a 'refrigerator within a refrigerator,' provides greater temperature control than ever.
The Built-In Refrigerators collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the Stevens Point, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, East and West Madison, Wisconsin area.
This item has been tagged as: Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
Reference #: BI-30UG